The redesigned FiRe 2 – Field Recorder turns your iPhone or iPad Touch into a powerful portable recorder. We’re giving five lucky people a chance to win it! To enter, check out the instructions below. The winners have been chosen. Read on to see if you’re one of the lucky ones!
Here are our five winners of FiRe 2, chosen at random:
- Mike, who commented, “I’m getting an Iphone this week so if I win this it’ll be a great starting bundle gift lol.”
- Vincent Lee, who left the comment, “The Fire 2 Field Recorder looks like it a good app to have if your into recording sounds on the go!”
- JohnnyBlues, who complimented, “Audiotuts+ is the best tutorial site for whatever DAW you might be using! I learn so much here.”
- And Jim Sphar, who left the comment, “This looks to be a very powerful application for iPhone.”
Congratulations! You’ll all be contacted in the near future about how to receive your prizes.
And you weren’t lucky enough to win a copy for free, you can always head over to the App Store and grab yourself a copy.
FiRe 2 – Field Recorder
FiRe 2 will again revolutionize what you expect from a portable recording application. FiRe was the first iPhone recorder to display an accurate audio waveform in real time, the first to support markers, Broadcast WAVE metadata, and the instant downloading of files in multiple file formats.
FiRe was the first application on any platform to offer native SoundCloud integration. Now FiRe 2 incorporates into its original elegant design a stunning list of powerful new features including:
- Advanced editing suite with SmartEdits, Bezier fades, change gain, normalize, looping playback, regions and more
- Improved Transport screen with faster and smoother drawing and larger waveform view
- EQ and Dynamics effects by Audiofile Engineering
- iTunes file transfer
- Enhanced input processing powered by iZotope™
- Record in background
- DropBox integration
How to Win
For the chance to win, you need to do the following:
- Leave a comment at the bottom of this page.
- Go to www.audiofile-engineering.com/fire, and click the Facebook Like button on the sidebar.
- Tweet this Tweet or Like Audiofile Engineering on Facebook.
Five winners will be chosen at random.
This giveaway is open worldwide, but make sure to get your comment in before midnight Sunday, January 15, 2011, AEST.
Rules and Conditions
- To enter, carefully read the instructions above.
- You may only enter once. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- Envato staff and people who have written more than two tutorials/articles for a Tuts+ site are not eligible to enter.
- Make sure you use a valid email address when you comment so you can be contacted. Email addresses will not be made public.
- Entries will be accepted until Sunday, January 15, 2012, midnight AEST.
- Giveaway is open to all jurisdictions.
- You must be of legal age in the jurisdiction that you reside to enter.
- Giveaway is void where prohibited.
This competition is sponsored by Audiofile Engineering.