Want to learn more about Logic Pro? Logic-Courses.com offer two certified courses, one for beginner/intermediate users, and the other at a more advanced level. We’re giving you a chance to win both! To enter, just leave a comment! One random commenter will be chosen as winner. Too easy.
Our winner for this competition (picked at random) is Raleigh Kleeb, who left this comment:
I only get to practice with my band for one month each year and I’d like to know all there is to know about editing music on my own so I can at least express my ideas to the other guys.
Congratulations – we’ll be in touch with you shortly.
If you didn’t win the book and are still interested, stay tuned for a post in the next day or two letting you know how to save 20% when signing up.
Logic Courses from Logic-Courses.com
Logic-Courses.com offer certified online video training courses to suit Logic users of all levels – from beginner to advanced users.
If you want to get the most out of your Logic software suite and learn all the latest tips, tricks and workflow methods then this brand new online training course provides the perfect solution for you.
Logic Courses provides both a basic/intermediate and advanced level course to support all levels of users, and the courses are delivered through a series of online video tutorials which you can access at any time, from wherever you are.
These videos will tell you more:
How to Win
For the chance to win, you need to do two things:
- Firstly, comment! It would be great if you would tell us what you’d like to learn in Logic Pro. Make sure to include your correct email address with your comment so that we can contact you.
- Secondly, ‘like’ the sponsor’s ProducerTech Facebook page so you’ll keep up to date with their Logic Pro and Ableton Live courses (and a new Reason course coming out in a few days).
This giveaway is open worldwide, but make sure to get your comment in before midnight Sunday, October 23, 2011, AEST.
Rules and Conditions
- To enter, leave a comment below letting us know what you would like to learn in Logic, and ‘like’ the ProducerTech Facebook page.
- You may only enter once. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- Envato staff and people who have written more than two tutorials/articles for a Tuts+ site are not eligible to enter.
- Make sure to enter a valid email address so that we can contact you.
- Entries will be accepted until Sunday, October 23, 2011, AEST.
- Giveaway is open to all jurisdictions.
- You must be of legal age in the jurisdiction that you reside to enter.
- Giveaway is void where prohibited.