Editing audio can be quick and handy, or long and arduous. It is an essential skill that can make a tremendous difference to the final track. Modern DAWs give you almost unlimited editing power and flexibility. Here is a collection of tuts that help you make the most of that power.
They range from general tips that introduce you to the concept of editing, to very specific advanced tutorials that teach you best practice and unexpected applications. Work through them in order, or jump to the tut that most interests you.
For even more tutorials, check out all of our posts tagged “audioediting”.
Posts in this Session December 2012
- The Good, Bad & the Ugly About Audio Editing
- Quick Tip: 10 Quick Editing Tips
- Quick Song Editing in Logic Pro
- Quick Tip: Refining the Details in Your Audio Production
- Make a Crazy Drum and Bass Breakbeat by Slicing and Dicing in FL Studio
- Layer Based vs Destructive Audio Editing
- Editing And Using .REX Files
- How to Edit All Your Takes At Once in Logic Pro 9
- An Objective Look at Object Oriented Editing – Tuts+ Premium
- Open Mic: Tell Us About Your Favorite Audio Editing Techniques